Giant Fox Studios
Based in New York, NY
September 6, 2011
Press / Business contact:
Brooklyn, NY 11237
+1 (845) 445 7430
An NYC-based indie game studio with impressive talent from all over the world. They've worked on over 200 released products since 2011 including self-published Steam games, website redesigns for clients, mobile games that have reached the Top 10 on the App Store, UX research for apps, and much more.
In 2011, Jaime Fraina was working at Bored.com managing external development teams in order to release one Flash game every week. Most of the developers did not understand the audience well, so Jaime decided to start his own development team to create the games that Bored.com could publish. That's when he founded Giant Fox Studios and created their first escape the room game. Eventually, Flash game development led to mobile game development. Giant Fox Studios continued to work with Bored.com to release dozens of mobile games, some of which received millions of downloads. Since then, Giant Fox Studios has taken on a variety of client work, developing games, apps, and websites for a diverse range of clients. Recently, they have started to self-publish Steam games and have many new games in the pipeline for the future. Make sure to follow them on Facebook, Steam, and Instagram to stay up to date on the latest news!
Toadled Trailer - 2016 YouTube
Gamester Trailer - 2016 YouTube
Unwavering Trailer - 2017 YouTube
Demo Reel - 2014 YouTube
Test! line 444
There are far more images available for Giant Fox Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominated by PlaycraftingNYC for IndiePrize" - Gamester, Casual Connect, July 2016
- "Winner for Entry in Game[Life] Exhibit" - Regrowth, Game[Life] Exhibit, June 2010
- "It's the most realistic game I've ever played."
- PewDiePie, YouTube Let's Play Review of Swing Soccer
- "incredibly polished, very thematic and quite moving."
- IndieHangover, 5 Fantastic Games from GGJ17
- "I’d say the game was a success though. It made me sad and it made me want to go and spend some time with my beloved old mum."
- Adam Smith, Rock Paper Shotgun Review of Is It Time?
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Graphic Designer, Project Manager, QA Tester
Unity Programmer, Designer, Animator